Who we are:
Blue Wire is a hyperlocal sports podcasting network made up of the next generation of sports commentators. We take interesting creators from Twitter, Snap, YouTube and Instagram to build podcasts. Currently we have 40+ podcasts and growing with a combined 200 million monthly social impressions. The company is privately held and headquartered in San Francisco.
Podcast Editors will report to the Content Director & Executive Producers. Duties of the Podcast Editor are as follows.
What You’ll Do:
- -Editing host audio for speech modifications, volume modulation, ambient noise, and other necessary qualitative factors
- -Produce full podcasts using non linear audio editing software that combine host & guest audio with transitional music
- -Sending completed files to editorial oversight team for uploading to the Blue Wire content servers
- -Sending advertising reads as a separate file to editorial oversight team
- -Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly social calendar
- -Proving time stamps for critical content points in the podcast
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have:
- -Must have experience with non linear editing software
- -Ability to create edits that sound like a smooth & natural conversation
- -Love for sports
Preferably, you have:
- -A degree (or pursuing a degree) in Journalism, Graphic Design, Digital Media, Marketing, Communications, Business or another related field
- -Interest in sports and the podcasting industry
Please send resume & writing samples and social media handles to Kevin:
This is a remote position.